Any person logging on to or using the site ("the Visitor") has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use and these constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between the visitor and the Wadia Group of Companies.
1. The information on this website is presented as general information and no representation or warranty is expressly or impliedly given as to it accuracy, completeness or correctness.
2. The project "ONE ICC/TWO ICC" ("Building") is registered as the Real Estate Phase Two Project under the provisions of the Real Estate (Regulation and Redevelopment) Act, 2016 and accordingly the authority has granted a Certificate of Registration bearing number P51900008726 dated 19.08.2017.
3. 'Dewan Housing Finance Corporation' (DHFL) has granted Term loan to develop/construct the Project and has first charge on the Project and receivables arising therefrom. The NOC/permission of DHFL is required for sale of apartments in the Project that all the payments to be made by the apartment purchasers in the project are to be routed through a prescribed escrow mechanism.
4. The visitor is presumed to have read the terms and conditions of the website and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedure and risks of logging onto the website and cannot claim, at anytime, ignorance of any or all of them. All relationships of any visitor of this website wheresoever’s situated is governed by and in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of Mumbai, India.
5. The Wadia Group uses all diligence, skill and expertise available to provide information on this website but does not accept or undertake any express or implied warranty of any nature whatsoever and the Wadia Group disclaims all or any errors and mistakes to the fullest extent. The Wadia Group does not warrant that the information offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. The Wadia Group shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
6. The Bombay Realty Web site may unintentionally include inaccuracies or errors with respect to the description of a plot/flat size, site plan, floor plan, a rendering, a photo, the elevation, prices, taxes, adjacent properties, amenities, design guidelines, completion dates, features, zoning, buyer incentives etc. Square footage and room sizes are approximate and may vary.
7. The plans, specifications, elevations, conceptual designs, visuals, images, dimensions details, fixtures, amenities, etc., are indicative and strictly for representation purposes only and are subject to approval from the competent authorities. The Company reserves the right to change and modify the same at their sole discretion without any notice or intimation and are not be considered literally and shall not form a part of the standard contents of the Agreement to Sell of the apartment. This does not constitute an offer and/or contract of any nature between the Company and the purchaser. All brand names and trademarks are the exclusive property of their respective owners. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to make additions or amend the plans, specifications, images and details. The terms and conditions of the agreement to sell between the parties shall prevail and be binding.
8. The visitor has, by the act of logging onto the website and/or submitting information or giving his name, address, email addresses as identification to the Wadia Group through the website, on phone, fax or e-mail, deemed to have consented and has expressly and irrevocably authorized the Wadia Group to use, reveal, analyze or display and transmit all information and documents as may be required by it. The visitor represents and warrants that he has provided true, accurate, current and complete information about himself and if any information is found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Wadia Group has the right to take any action it deems appropriate without any limitation.
9. The visitor represents and warrants that he/she is fully aware of the laws of the country/state he/she resides in and also those of India particularly those governing use, sale, lease, transfer of real estate and the visitor is neither violating nor attempting to violate any law.
10. The contents, information and material contain in this website are the exclusive property of the Wadia Group and are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. No person shall use, copy, reproduce, distribute, initiate, publish, display, modify, create derivative works or database, use, transmit, upload, exploit, sell or distribute the same in whole or in part or any part thereof without prior express written permission from the Wadia Group. Facility to print an article or portion of text or material on this website through computer/electronic device does not tantamount to prior written consent.
11. Notwithstanding anything stated hereinabove or in this website, it is clarified, understood and agreed that the Wadia Group through this website does not intend to make any offer, proposal or contract as per prevailing laws in India or any similar or relevant law in the country of residence or access of the visitor.
12. The Wadia Group has the right to reproduce, monitor, disclose any transmission or information received and made to this website. Visitors may be sent information or contacted through the email addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses provided by the visitor on the website. Any visitor who may not desire to receive email from the Wadia Group may give clear instructions.
13. The visitor shall not use or post any computer programs in connection with his/her use of the website that contain destructive features such as viruses anomalies, self-destruct mechanisms, time/logic bombs, worm, Trojan horses etc.
14. Notwithstanding anything, in no event shall the Wadia Group, their promoters, directors, employees and agents be liable to the visitor for any or all damages, losses and causes of action (including but not limited to negligence), errors, injury, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, suffered or incurred by any person/s or due to any use and/or inability to use this site or information or its links, hyperlinks, action taken or abstained or any transmission made through this website.
15. Any links to off-site pages or other sites may be accepted by the visitor at his/her option and own risk and the Wadia Group assumes no liability for and shall be held harmless from any resulting damages. The Wadia Group strongly recommends that the visitors carefully reads the terms and conditions of such linked site(s).
16. The Wadia Group reserves the right to terminate, revoke, modify, alter, add, and delete any one or more of the terms and conditions of the website. The Wadia Group shall be under no obligation to notify the visitor of the amendment to the terms and conditions and the visitor shall be bound by such amended terms and conditions.
17. All specifications, conceptual designs, dimensions, images, amenities and facilities shown herein are for the purposes of representation only. The same are subject to approval and changes without any notice or intimation and shall not constitute an offer and/ or contract. The terms and conditions of agreement for sale between the parties shall prevail and be binding. Tolerance of +/- 3% is possible in unit areas on account of design and construction variances.